January 7, 2009

Understanding RCI's Points for Deposit Program

Here's one way we tried to explain RCI's GREAT program for Points owners!

Q: I'm wanting to purchase this however I don't quite understand weeks for deposit to points conversion, you mentioned there is a fee to that. My wife and I travel to Virgina A LOT and we know points are great as well...My brother owns a small points package RCI. What would be the conversion fee$$ to exchange this week for points. My bros. owns rci points and says "he loves it"

A:
For points owners, this property would allow you to "bank" points [Williamsburg Plantation]. So, in other words, if you owned points, you could bank up to 120,000 points into your account. For non-points owners, this is simply a 4BR lock-off, fixed week with annual use...I thought I'd send you an example of how you could do this. Here is a listing that my colleague is running: 250351409302

This is a EOY Odd points ownership with very low fees. Using this as your base points account, you could use The Williamsburg as a 2BR, bank the other side as points, and have about 60K to use, plus your other points award in odd years. Does that make sense?

I am really glad you're asking these questions because not very many people know about how to be strategic in this way, and it is an INCREDIBLY affordable and smart way to get get into points.

No comments:

Post a Comment