November 17, 2009

Myrtle Beach S Carolina RCI/II Annual Float Timeshare (350267076611)

Q:

I send information, but I have not received response. Please let me know what hold is and what the next step is.

A:

I sent you an email on Oct 29 that explains the closing process. At this point the deed is with the county for recording. Once they are done with it and we receive the deed in-house the closing company will begin the transfer through the resort. At this point you will receive another letter from us with a pdf copy of the deed attached. When the transfer is complete you will receive another letter from us and the closing company will mail the actual deed to you.
I hope this helps explain the process.

Thank you for your business,

Jennifer Sluppick
jennifer@emidsouthinc.com
901-347-0713

No comments:

Post a Comment