November 3, 2009

RCI Gold Crown ~ Branson Missouri ~ Floating Timeshare Item number: 230388567972

Q:

I am looking at the timeshare in Stonebridge village. I am learning about timeshares and the meaning of some of the terms. Can you tell me if the mentioned timeshare is deeded or a right to use. If I understand it correctly, a deeded property is mine but a right to use is only good for so many years? Is this correct and if it is can you tell me how long this one is good for? I also would like to know if there is a membership with RCI or II included in the timeshare that I am looking at. Is this one also in the Oakridge part?

Thanks for your help.

A:

This particular timeshare is deeded. Your information on Right to Use is not entirely correct as there are some RTU’s that are perpetual. This means that they do not expire. Most RTU’s are in other countries and the Caribbean. This resort is dually affiliated. The membership is not included as the exchange companies are separate entities from the resort. This resort is tradable through RCI or II and you can join either or both. The exchange company’s fees will apply. This is an Oakridge condominium in Phase III, Unit 757 AB, building 15.

Thank you for your interest,

Jennifer Sluppick
jennifer@emidsouthinc.com
901-347-0713

No comments:

Post a Comment