December 8, 2009

Lakefront Luxury Golf 2 Br Silver Crown Texas Timeshare

Q:

Hi Jennifer,
Thanks for your responses--much appreciated. I have one more specific question (scenario):
I do not currently have a membership with either RCI or II. If I purchased this timeshare would I be able (ie., would there be enough time considering the turnaround time to register the property) to set up an account with one of the exchange groups, and bank the 2010 week?
Thanks for your patience with my questions,

A:

You can actually have Dawn in the closing company take care of this during the closing process. She is very good at getting things booked and taken care of so the new owners can get their weeks use.

Thank you for your interest,

Jennifer Sluppick
jennifer@emidsouthinc.com
901-347-0713

No comments:

Post a Comment