March 27, 2009

Educational eMail Reply

Hi Joe,

It was great talking to you this afternoon. There is so much information to share, especially since you are not familiar with timeshares. As I told you on the phone, I don't want to just sell you a timeshare, I want to help you find the perfect vacation for your family. Now, in order to make an informed decision, allow me to educate you a bit on timeshares and how all of this works. To make this easier we have a bunch of videos on You Tube that will explain it all much better then I can do it here. So I will let you take some time to watch those and then I will show you some of the available timeshares we have.

What is a Timeshare?

What is RCI? Explaining the Basics of Timeshare exchanging.

New RCI Points Demo

How To Make a RCI Points Reservation Timeshare eMidsouth Inc Wholesaletimeshare.com

RCI Points for Deposit Demo - It's a little Jumpy but I hope you get the point

New Last Call / Extra Vacations Tutorial Help RCI members/ Timeshare Owners

Now once you have watched the videos, you should have a little better idea about how all of this works. Please do not hesitate to ask questions. Another thing you will want to do is go to RCI, www.rci.com and look around. If you click on Resort Directory, you can see all of the resorts that are a part of RCI. Now when you are looking at a resort, if you see the RCI Points logo, when you scroll down there will be a link that will tell you the points for that resort. You can use points to stay at a weeks resort and a basic chart is used to determine the number of points for those. I would be happy to send you a copy of that chart. Remember there are Last Call Vacations for points and the weeks are 9,000 points or less.

What you need to decide now is which is better for you? A Floating week? Points? I have the following resorts available for floating weeks in the Disney Orlando Area. If you go to the RCI Resort Directory and put in the RCI Number it will bring up the resort information. All of these I am showing you are 2 bedrooms and will sleep at least 6.

5109

Orbit One Vacation Villas

Kissimmee

FL

4300

Grand Lake Resort

Kissimmee

FL

3654

Villas at Fortune Place

Kissimmee

FL

0450

Sheraton Vistana Resort

Orlando

FL

Now if you decide that points are the way you want to go, you need to decide what number of points you would like to own. Remember, you can always add to your points portfolio. Also, it does not really matter where the home resort for the points are, because points are treated the same.

I have given you a bit of information to read and learn from. I am happy to answer any questions. You can reach me during the day, usually between 10:30 AM - 4:30 PM at 417-334-0892. In the evenings after 6 PM you can reach me at 901-347-0713. I look forward to hearing from you and to working with you to find the perfect timeshare for your family.

Best Regards,

Barb Sluppick

Wholesale Timeshare at eMidsouthinc.


No comments:

Post a Comment