March 31, 2009

Timeshare 2BR S Carolina 5 STAR Myrtle Beach GOLD CROWN

Q: I am writing to inform you that a mistake has been made concerning the bidding on this timeshare. My children accessed my Ebay account and had a field day bidding on different timeshares. I am asking that you PLEASE release me from the bid placed on this timeshare. I truly apologize for any inconvenience that it has caused. They bid on several and I am scrambling to contact each one. Again, I'm very sorry and thank you for your understanding. Sincerely and humbly,

A: I have removed your bid. In the 10 years I have been selling timeshares I have found if someone in the family is bidding on timeshares they are doing so with the best of intentions. eMidsouth has been selling timeshares at or below Wholesale for a very long and and is the most affordable way to vacation. Please take the time to review my information on wholesaletimeshare.com and see how little money it really takes to take a family vacation. Its sounds like someone really needs one. You all probably do. I wish you and yours well.

Best Regards,

Bryan Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment