April 1, 2009

TimeShare 2BR ORANGE LAKE 4TH OF JULY ORLANDO FLORIDA

Q: Hi Bryan. We have a 2 br unit, week 26 at Orange Lake North Village that we paid $2,700 on Ebay including transfer and closing costs. Your minimum price of $2,995 for this week 27 is about $1,000 too high. Would you consider a lower price?

A: Thank you for the question. I want to ask you a question. Do you think if I was walking around OLCC today and I said I have this week for sale for 3000 dollars people would even believe me? I priced this in the eBay price range because I am on eBay and have been for 9 years. The truth is my inventory is exposed to 5 different websites and this is the lowest of the 5 prices. I believe this is going to sell for 4995 on another site very soon. So I need to keep where I am for now. As you know this is a very tough week to find. Especially a normal 4th of July week. I would bet someone is going to hit the buy it now by Sunday. I hope for your sake I am wrong. I wish you well on all your vacation needs and I do have over 300 timshares in inventory. So I do have something for everyone's budget. So please let me know what else would help your vacation portfolio.

Best Regards,

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment