May 7, 2009

56,800 Annual RCI Points / Orlando Florida Timeshare 250419629603

Q: I don't understand how the RCI membership, annual fees, and ownership work. I get a deed, right? Does the maint. fee ever change? Can I use my RCI points anytime and anywhere, or do I only use them at this resort and at only a specific time? I am a serious shopper. We just came back from a resort near Disneyworld last week and had to listen to a sales pitch, but I wasn't sure about it. I didn't understand some of the rules. Marvin


Hi Marvin,

Thank you for your interest. Yes this is a deeded property, so you would get a deed. This has been converted to points, which means the points can be used at any resort within the RCI system. Maintenance fees are set by the resort and will change at their discretion.

Since you are new to timeshare there is so much you need to learn in order to make an informed decision. Our company has put together some wonderful tutorials explaining timeshare ownership. If you will go to http://www.youtube.com/user/bkwatson I do believe you will find them quite helpful. I will be happy to answer any questions you have. If you would like you can contact me directly at barbara@emidsouthinc.com for more information on how timeshare ownership works.

Best Regards,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment