May 14, 2009

Liki Tiki Village Winter Garden Florida Timeshare (190299799835)

Q.
Now that we are involved in this deal with you. I was wondering if there was any way you could help us find a reasonable way to rent a week at Liki tiki so we could see what we have purchased?

A.
I checked with the resort and they have an owner rate. The rate is 25% off if booked more than 14 days out or 50% if booked 14 days or less prior to arrival. I cannot give exact figures as the rates fluxuate throughout the year. You also have the option of joining Interval International and using their getaways option. My boss has a youtube that helps explain this it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv9kMHTMmeM&feature=channel_page. If you would like to persue either option I can put you in touch with the broker at the closing company and she will be able to get that taken care of for you. I hope this is what you are looking for.
Thank you for your business,
Jennifer Sluppick

No comments:

Post a Comment