January 7, 2010

item #270509647169 - Smugglers Notch Resort Vermont RCI Gold Crown Timeshare

Q:

I've heard that in order to use the Summer facilities like the pools, you need to pay an additional fee. Can you find out whether that's true and what the cost is?

A:

This is what I found out. For using their facilities ie pool and such there is no charge. However you are correct in the fact that some activities do have charges. Mostly because they are done at outside facilities. This is a website pdf of 2009 Summer activities http://www.smuggs.com/pages/pdf/rigs09_new.pdf
It may change a little for 2010. I was also informed by the resort that most of these activities are discounted for owners. I do not know the exact discount for everything. If there are certain ones of more interest to you I can call and ask if you are specific. I hope this helps and look forward to getting you into this timeshare.

Thank you for your interest,

Jennifer Sluppick
jennifer@emidsouthinc.com
901-347-0713

No comments:

Post a Comment