July 16, 2009

The Rushes Bailey Harbor Wisconsin Gold Crown Timeshare

Q.
Hello. I'm tempted to buy another one from you.My Q's:Is this unit # 1201?Wisconsin in February is red? Why?Maintenance fees are kinda high aren't they?Will you sell my timeshare for me?

A.
Yes this is unit 1201. According to RCI The Rushes is Red from Jan 29-Feb 26. This week is for Feb 13-20. I cannot tell you the reasons that RCI rates it this way. You may want to contact them directly and ask. I know there are several different aspects they look at to determine color demand time. The maintenance fees are determined by the resort and vary greatly from resort to resort. I have seen them range from $200 all the way to $1500. Due to our oversized inventory we are no longer accepting timeshares on commission. You can visit www.donewithtime.com and this is the only way we are accepting timeshares right now. I hope this information has helped you. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.Thank you for you continued business, Jennifer Sluppick jennier@emidsouthinc.com 901-347-0713

No comments:

Post a Comment