July 13, 2009

Timeshare South Carolina 3 Years RCI + Free Luggage (230355935474)

Q: Hi, I wasn't able to play video, so I was wondering which of these will I be paying at the end of the acution if I win? Deeded RCI affiliated resort transfered to your ($50-$300 avg.) 3 years of RCI Membership and we enroll you ($89 x 3 = $267) ALL closing costs included in final ebay price (normally $345) I know it said no closing cost and the annual fee is paid up also correct? thanks deb h.

A So none of the three videos would play? Darn it. Should I send you the youtube links? High bid is all you pay for the timeshare ownership and the RCI membership and the luggage. This is a Corporate test as we introduce the truly wonderful never seen before combination. Best of luck on your bidding.

Kind Regards,

Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment