July 31, 2009

Minnesota Timeshare for Sale Free 3 Years RCI Luggage (350233434347)

Q: do you have any cancelation fees if I dont want to keep it after some years? how much does RCI charge to transfer my week to another resort? can I split my 2 bed in to two one bed and used them on different weeks at no extra cost? Example:use one bedroom on spring break and one bed on summer. can I buy extra weeks thru RCI after I have you my week?

A: Okay the ownership is a deeded property. So it can be sold or willed. The only way to be an RCI member is to own a timeshare. It is free to bank your week and then it costs 164 dollars to exchange your week when you find a resort you want to exchange with. This 2 Bedroom is not a lock out that one side can be use and one banked. You either use the 2 Bedroom or Bank it. Once your an RCI member you will get access to tons of extra vacations very cheap. See my blog for a list for August. http://emidsouth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment