April 7, 2010

163,000 Wyndham Points Annual Florida Resale Timeshare

Q: Hello, I have been looking at your Wyndham timeshare points sale listings. I actually recently attended a Wyndham presentation at their Las Vegas resort, so I am familiar with how their points systems works and the benefits etc. Looking at your listings, I see that they tend to be location centric, like this one for Myrtle Beach. Does that have to be done just for the sale? Or is that like where the original or current owner purchased the timeshare points deed? I just wanted to confirm in purchasing the deed to a listing like this one that it is the normal Wyndham timeshare annual points deed that I can use at any of their resorts at any time, not just the resort listed in the listing.

A: The ties to specific resorts have to do with the deed. In order to be deeded it has to be tied to a location. A lot of points ownerships are memberships which need not be tied to any location. Wynhdam, however, is deeded which is nice for points owners. The only difference in resale points in the Wyndham system is you cannot use resale points towards a VIP status.

No comments:

Post a Comment