April 23, 2010

Choose to add BlueGreen Vacation Points at Wholesale Prices

Q: Thanks so much for responding to me. I have doubted buying these points since we walked out of Christmas Mountain. The man at the preview department will not return my calls after promising some stuff that got us to buy this package. We are good friends with the [John Doe] family, and he told me to hang in there, and that he had bought points from you and was pleased. I do have another question - is it best to buy more points from the same place I started with? Since we bought at Christmas Mountain should I stay with that property? What do you advise?

A:
I appreciate all that goes into sorting out decisions, and if I may say--I totally agree--hang in there with getting what you were promised. Also, it can seem skewed to look at resale prices right now, and think that what you paid for your first package is out of line, but prices in resale right now are so low and it puts things out of perspective a bit--over a bit of time, and once you start vacationing, you'll feel more and more like you are getting your money's worth. You will. That said, because prices are so low (as are so many things in the marketplace), adding another package may help that along a little faster because you'll have twice the vacationing power for just a bit more.
We are also glad that you were referred to us--that always feels good. What is important to look at are your budget goals-how much you want to pay annually for vacations. If this second package is sufficient, then buying at the same resort is really up to you. The advantage of your home resort is an advance reservation window, and that you can access bonus time. Irregardles, this is a fantastic value right now--$1499 including all. You really can't go wrong.
Happy to give you a call today if that is preferable or supportive.
Please let me know how I can further help.
Kind regards,
Francene Watson
www.wholesaletimeshare.com
A Division of eMidsouth, Inc.
509.288.4015 Direct Line
800-858-1478 Central Office

No comments:

Post a Comment