April 28, 2010

3500 Hilton GVC Points Seaworld Florida Timeshare

Q: I see that this is listed as GVC points. If that is so, why is there a certain week assigned to it. It's my understanding that a points system is more of an open system and there is no assigned week to vacation. If I am wrong would you please educate me. Also- why are you selling this unit? Are you unhappy with the time share. Sorry to be nosey. I just want to know what the reason is before I purchase something of this value. Thanks for your honesty.

A: First most deeded points are attached to a week and home resort. It has something to do with deeding them. It also I believe gives you priority at your home resort, meaning if you want to stay there you get first dibs. We are a resale company. I cannot tell you why the current owners are selling. I honestly don't know. I can tell you most of our inventory comes from people who have had major life changes and can no longer travel or afford to travel. This happens alot when people get older and go on fixed incomes. All of the people I have spoken to about Hilton speak nothing but good about them. We do not get many in and they sell fairly fast which tells me they are a good company. I hope this puts your mind at ease. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment