April 23, 2010

Holiday Inn Orlando Florida RCI Gold Crown Timeshare

Q: I'm still looking at this time share and have a few more questions. How long does it take to be transferred over to my name. It seems that new timeshares take about 3 months to get everything lined up. Just wondering if this was any different. I already helped my dad get a new timeshare here but it was about 16k or so. Why is this so much less. Is there a catch? Will the timeshare expire? Is it yearly or every other year I get it? Can I trade it for points? What is the point value? I've stayed there twice and really like it. Is it on the new side or old side. I cant seem to find a map online of where the unit is located. Ive stayed in the back of the park both times and really enjoyed the quiet time. Hope to hear back soon.

A: You are correct 3 months is fairly normal. Sometimes we get them sooner we tell people 45-60 days. No catch. It is less because that is the going rate. On the resale market you really cannot ask too much and still get people to buy. This is a deeded timeshare that will not expire. The use is annual as listed in the ad. This is a weeks account not a points account. If you are looking to upgrade this to RCI points you would have to ask RCI what they charge to convert. The are renovating that unit in October of this year. I did ask if there would be any assessments attached to the renovation and was assured that they renovate every 6 years regardless of any assessments. In other words there will be no extra fees attached to the improvements made.

No comments:

Post a Comment