September 18, 2008

128,000 WYNDHAM FAIRFIELD POINTS TIMESHARE Orlando, FL

Q: 
Hi, I am interested in bidding but I have some questions. I already have a timeshare but it is a deeded week, I am not sure how the points work. Do I have to buy an exchange membership and if so what does that cost? How far in advance can I book my week? Will I have problems getting prime weeks, as I am a teacher and those are my only holiday weeks. Have renovations been done to this resort? Are they planning on doing any? Finally with this amount of points how many other resorts will I be able to use or are more points needed? Thanking you in advance.

A: 
A RCI membership comes with the onwership and is built into the Main fees. Once you have your account you can go in and book up to 10 months in advance. I have nothing in my notes about renovations. Please feel free to contact the resort directly on that. Typically it takes 154,000 points for a full prime time 2 Bedroom week. May owners get more bang for there points buy using them to travel Mon - Thursday. It takes less points.

No comments:

Post a Comment