September 12, 2008

N Myrtle Beach South Carolina Timeshare 2BR RED WEEK

Q:
I see an * is applied for a fee to join RCI, how much is fee and is it yearly? How many RCI points would this unit have assigned yearly and last but not least would this unit qualify for the defender program? I will bid accordingly when I have answers in hand. THANK YOU DARRYL

A:
There is an intial fee of $100.00 to join RCI followed by an annual fee of $124.00. If you already have an RCI points account you can bank this week and it would be worth 40,000 points. However if you do not have a previous points account this is not an RCI points resort and cannot be converted. As far as the defender program I am not familiar with this program. You can call defender resorts and ask if it is available with resale accounts. If you are looking for an RCI points account you can email me at jennifer@emidsouthinc.com with the specifics of what you are looking for. I can then point you in the direction of the auction that will fit your needs.
Thank you for your interest,
Jennifer Gall

No comments:

Post a Comment