September 7, 2008

FT Lauderdale Florida Gold Crown Timeshare

Q:
Hello I am the winner of the auction. Can you please tell me after my payment what else you need about me? How long does it take to receive the contracts? Is this week fixed every year the same or floating? I ask you that because at the RCI list of resorts the one that you are selling is not in Weeks resorts but POINTS. The item discription does not say anything about points Please send me further information so I won't make any mistakes



A:
I need your deed information the name or names, married or single, address, county, phone number, and any additional names and relationship to owner (ie. son or daughter). Once we get the payment and deed information we will begin the transfer. I will send you a time line after payment but normally we try to get everything done in about 30 days. Although it is a RCI points resort this week has not been converted to points so this is a fixed week as stated in the listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment