August 7, 2009

#230359184127 - Sheraton Broadway Plantation South Carolina Timeshare

Q:
Hi I was wondering if you could tell me the square footage of this 1 bedroom unit. My family stayed at the Broadway Plantation recently and I know there is a larger one bedroom and a smaller one..Also, I understand that the room could be booked 12 months before...How long does it generally take to close and transfer the deed and could reservations be made by you before the deed is transfered?

A:
This unit is 640 square feet. We aim to get our closing and transfer complete within thirty days. This depends heavily on the county. Some counties take longer than others. Yes our closing company is able to make a reservation prior to the transfer being completed.
Thank you for your interest,
Jennifer Sluppick jennifer@emidsouthinc.com 901-347-0713

No comments:

Post a Comment